Saturday 30 March 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Trailer and Review



Film : G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Directed by: Jon M. Chu

            G.I. Joe -- the movie, that is -- is back in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation." The movie also stars Dwayne Johnson and Channing Tatum, who was in the first installment, "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra."
            Except for one particular scene, some critics aren't saying a lot of good things about this movie.
Here's an idea of a few critics' impressions of "G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation," which is rated PG-13 movie and playing at AMC Stonecrest 16 in Lithonia:
            It's a comic-book movie without any comic-book style, a juvenile genre piece that's – all too typically – intimidated by strong women but erotically transfixed by big, gleaming guns.Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger, posted on the Cleveland Plain Dealer

           In the end, G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a stupid film that ignores the potent ideas seemingly right at the surface in favor of unimaginative action and bland characters. - Scott Mendelson, The Huffinton Post Christy Lemire on the The Huffington Post called G.I. Joe:Retaliation "an astonishingly violent PG-13 movie."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
| - |